Founded in 2003 and directed by industry specialist George Daviotis, we are an emerging team of design, project and development managers shaping Australia’s built environment. We have completed a large portfolio of projects in several sectors and take pride in our growing client base consisting of some of Australia’s most successful individuals, private and publicly listed companies.
George Daviotis | Director
George is the founding director of Tribeca Group, basing the company’s success and continued growth on strong relationships, teamwork, collaborative spirit and a can-do attitude. Of his many professional
interests, management of projects and people takes pride of place.
George has over 17 years experience delivering residential and commercial projects and strongly believes that great design significantly increases the value of any development.
Project Leadership, Design Strategies, Marketing Strategies, Project Administration, Construction and Development Management form George’s core skills and responsibilities.
- B. Planning & Design (University of Melbourne)
- B. Architecture (University of Melbourne)
- Registered Building Practitioner (Victoria)
George has overseen the delivery of over $500M of construction work.
Some of these projects include;
Residential (Individual / Multi Residential / Apartments)
- 33 Valkstone St, Bentleigh East VIC
- 111 Surrey Road, North South Yarra VIC (Winner of Abode Award)
- 92 River Street, South Yarra VIC
- 25 Draper Street, McKinnon VIC
- 121 Barkers Road , Kew VIC
- 135 Roden Street, West Melbourne VIC
- 47 French Street, Noble Park VIC
- Anzac Avenue Tochumwol NSW
- Johnson & Johnson, Office & Warehouse Facility, Oakdale NSW
- DHL Office Facility, Office & Warehouse Facility, Oakdale NSW
- Coca Cola Amatil Office and Manufacturing Facility, EasternCreek NSW
- EDAG Research Facility, Port Melbourne VIC
- Rutherglen Wines Head Office, Port Melbourne VIC
Tribeca is an acronym for Triangle Below the Canal (a neighbourhood in Manhattan, New York, USA).
Tribeca New York served as the hub of Manhattans wholesale and retail food suppliers from early 1800’s until 1960’s. Today, the facades of many factories, showrooms and warehouses remain and have beenconverted to loft apartments, avant-garde bars, boutiques, galleries and restaurants.
Tribeca is also a play on the word ‘tribe’ referring to; a group of hunters and gatherers consisting of a number of families, clans, or other groups who share a common craft and culture. Our tribe is our project partners, consultants, clients, and contractors we work with.
We have successfully completed a large portfolio of projects in several sectors. We take pride in our growing client base, project partners and tenants, consisting of some of Australia’s most successful individuals, private and publicly listed companies.